You can pay using bitpay very easily if you are already familiar with the cryptocurrency. If not, then you must understand what the cryptocurrency is and how it works.
What is crypto currency?
A cryptocurrency is a digital or virtual currency designed to function as a means of digital sending and receiving money that does not depend on central banks or to the government.
- Litecoin (LTC) – Not accepted by bitpay
- Bitcoin (BTC) – Accepted by bitpay
What crypto currency do we accept?
Well, we accept only crypto provided by bitpay as we are bitpay merchants. As of now bitpay has two types of currency for exchange
- Bitcoin Cash
How do payment?
First, you must have a bitpay account, if not then create one it’s very easy.
- Download bitpay app available for all type device or OS https://bitpay.com/wallet
- Follow this pay using bitcoin or bitcoin cash https://bitpay.com/pay-with-bitcoin
- Now go to pay for points & copy payment address and paste it to send bitcoin/cash section of your bitpay wallet. Done
How to fund bitpay wallet?
You can fund bitpay wallet using card (if supported to your country), else you have to transfer bitcoin from your local provider or exchanger to bitpay wallet. Remember you can only exchange in same type currency (bitcoin to bitcoin, or bitcoin cash to bitcoin cash)
Don’t worry if you are new in this crypto world, it’s fully legitimate.